We are so excited to invite you to our very first ‘How Are You Really?’ workshop! 🙂
Date: Sunday, 24th April 2022
Time: 10am – 5pm
Location: The Therapy Centre, 6b Church Street, Reading, RG1 2SB
Cost: £95 (incl. tea, coffee and snacks)
- How often are you asked the question ‘How are you really?’
- How often do you ask yourself or others? We are so used to not telling people how we truly feel, maybe because we feel ashamed, struggle with vulnerability or because we don’t even know.
- This workshop is an interactive community gathering.
- You are so welcome to join us as we provide a safe space to explore this question further.
- You will learn valuable self-help techniques along the way to support you in your understanding of yourself.
- We will deepen our understanding of what it means to ask others how they really are and how to hold space for this conversation to be had.
- The day includes:
- Yoga Nidra with Reiki
- Laughter 🙂
Please contact Alexandra and Judith via the contact form or e-mail email@example.com for more information or to book your space.
We look forward to seeing you there! 🙂